Aquatic Plant Soil ADA Amazonia Ver.2 is 100% genuine black dirt, giving the ideal foundation for an underwater scene evocative of the South American jungle. Because of its high humic and nutritional content, this substrate is suitable for use even with hard tap water.
The high pH value of soil substrates has traditionally made it difficult for aquatic plants to absorb vital nutrients. The Aqua Soil series, on the other hand, provides a solution by lowering water hardness and pH levels, enabling aquatic plants to thrive. The Amazonia Supplement, which comes with the Soil, boosts nutrient availability even more, allowing plants to flourish to their full potential. Furthermore, the Aqua Soil granules retain their form and density underwater, allowing for effective water and oxygen circulation inside the substrate.
The Aqua Soil substrate is notably beneficial for growing difficult plant species like as Tonina and Syngonanthus, as well as aquarium dwellers that thrive in soft water conditions such as Apistogramma and numerous types of dwarf shrimp. The Amazonia Supplement comes in a compact bag, containing 50 ml for the 9-litre version and 16 ml for the 3-litre version. The Soil may also be used without the supplement, working in the same way as Aqua Soil – Amazonia II without generating turbidity.
Features of the soil for growing aquatic plants ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia
- Made from a unique Japanese plant-based black soil and comes with a bag of Amazon concentrate supplement.
- The Amazon concentrate supplement allows for local boosts of organic components and critical elements that suit varied layout patterns with different sorts of aquatic plants.
- Aids in naturally buffering the water and lowering the pH and hardness to an appropriate level for most aquatic plants.
- Composed of granules of varying sizes and densities that are perfect for the rapid establishment of healthy plant root systems. Granules have a naturally uneven form that gives them a natural appearance.
- Ideal and simple to use for novices looking to create a stunning completely planted aquarium with crystal clear water.
|Item Weight||7 Kilograms|
|Liquid Volume||9 Liters|
|Specific Uses For Product||Aquarium|
|Product Dimensions||11.22 x 5.71 x 8.07 inches|
|Item Weight||15.4 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 180 ratings|
4.8 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#107,419 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)|
#776 in Garden Soil
Guide to using soil for growing aquatic plants ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia
- Spread the supplement bag evenly on the bottom of your tank
- Use more Power Sand to add nutrients to the base set (Power Sand is sold separately, not included)
- Spread a layer of ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia Ver 2 soil evenly over the ingredients above (ideal thickness for planting is 5-7cm).
- Moisten the ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia Ver 2, then proceed to plant and fill the tank with water
- Because the soil contains a lot of Ammonia, in the first week, you need to change 30% of the water in the tank every day to remove the Ammonia.